Self-service payment kiosks that enable patients to make quick and secure payments for scan pictures, prescriptions, and more.
EasyPay self-service kiosks are a simple way for patients and customers to make instant payments for NHS and healthcare services. The touchscreen interface is completely customised and tailored to the options you wish to offer. From baby scan photographs to prescriptions, users can make selections and securely pay on the spot using cash, card or contactless methods.
- Ideal for hospitals, pharmacies & healthcare settings
- Trusted by over half of England’s NHS hospitals
- Pay for scan pictures, prescriptions, parking and more
- Enable patient check-in with PACS database integration
- Simple, user-friendly touchscreen interface
- Pay securely with cash, card, or contactless
Over half of all UK hospitals use EasyPay touchscreen payment kiosks
Self-service payment kiosks are an efficient way for hospitals and healthcare settings to securely capture lost income and generate additional revenue from services, whilst increasing operational efficiency and compliance.
- 24/7 instant payments for a wide range of services
- Generate revenue from missed opportunities
- Verify patient ID to determine whether they qualify for free prescriptions or treatment
- Create additional revenue with on-screen advertising
- Reduce staff risk and pressure on resources
- Meet ISO, PCI-DSS and cash compliance standards
- Reduce queues, waiting times and complaints
Over 60% of patients paying for ultrasound images at an EasyPay kiosk buy multiple copies of their scan picture
Our self-service payment kiosks are tailored to meet the needs of your NHS Trust, CCG, hospital, pharmacy or healthcare setting. We offer a number of products for different placements and environments, including wall mounted solutions, compact counter top options, and portable payment kiosks – equipped to take safe and secure payments.
- HD touchscreen with customisable interface
- Card, cash and contactless payments accepted
- Secure administrator interface and cash handling
- Wall mounted, freestanding & counter top kiosks
- Featuring secure Capita Pay360 payment services
"The kiosks represent a cost effective way to increase our revenue collection for prescription payments." – Matthew Pomeroy, Clinical General Manager at Northwick Park A&E
EasyPay’s wall mounted payment kiosks accept a range of flexible payment methods that can be tailored to your business and user requirements. A market leading chip and PIN pad accepts contactless, debit and credit card payments, with all transactions backed by the security of Capita. Cash can be accepted in the form of notes or coins, with the option to provide change.
All EasyPay Network self-service kiosks run on our bespoke software. The user-friendly interface is built to enable complete customisation, to meet the needs of your staff, clinicians, patients and customers.
- Customisable patient and administrator interfaces
- Quickly view transactional data and real-time reports
- Futureproof with free on-going software updates
- Integrates with your existing systems and databases
"On-site training is provided on the day of installation, and our friendly support team are only ever a phone call away." – Ben Wileman, EasyPay Network Director
Every EasyPay Network self-service kiosk is backed by the security of the Capita Pay360 payment platform. As one of the leading suppliers of flexible payment services for the public sector, Capita Pay360 meets the compliance and experience needs of healthcare providers and their patients, providing:
- Secure patient identity verification tools
- 3D Secure and PCI DSS compliant payments solutions
- Integrates with your existing financial systems
- Live payment data with sophisticated reporting tools
- Cloud-based platform (Microsoft Azure) for maximum security and compliance
- Unrivalled fraud detection and prevention features
Our partnership with Capita allows our customers to benefit from the very best in payment services
Our competitive support packages can be tailored to suit your requirements, and include a dedicated support telephone number to report any faults or queries.
Most faults are fixed remotely, keeping disruption to a minimum. If we are unable to fix it remotely we will send out one of our highly skilled engineers within 24 hours.Contact Support
"EasyPay have been exceptionally supportive, particularly around training and troubleshooting with our teams." – Matthew Pomeroy, Clinical General Manager at Northwick Park A&E
"The kiosk has had a positive impact within the department, particularly financially. The income generated has been offset against our pharmacy costs, which has helped to reduce our budget spend. The kiosk has also given an increased awareness to both staff and patients that prescriptions are not free, and increased our compliance with charging patients where applicable."
EasyPay’s payment kiosk solutions provide you with a secure means of collecting automated payments in any scenario – including ultrasound scans, prescriptions payments, council bills, and charitable donations. Our bespoke solutions can be implemented within any sector to cut costs or improve staff efficiencies.