Self-service payment kiosks that enable patients to make quick and secure payments for their prescriptions, 24/7.
Prescription payment kiosks are a great solution for busy pharmacies, enabling patients to pay for their prescriptions without having to queue for extended periods of time.
By using a debit card or contactless option, patients can quickly and easily make their payments at the self-service kiosk. This saves time and frustration for both the patient and the pharmacy staff, whilst making sure that their confidential information is safe and secure.
- integrate your prescription payment kiosk with the PACS database (and any other software)
- verify patient ID to determine whether they qualify for free prescriptions or treatment
Patients can pay for their prescriptions at any time of the day or night – even when staff aren’t available to process their requests.
Prescription payment kiosks make paying for and collecting medication quick and easy. Patients can pay for their prescriptions at any time of the day or night – even when staff aren’t available to process their requests. They will receive a receipt for their purchase, which can be used to pick up their prescription at the pharmacy.
- self-service makes the process quick and easy
- customisable, user-friendly touchscreen interface
- secure payments and confidential patient information
- reduced waiting times and increased satisfaction
Verify patient ID to determine whether they qualify for free prescriptions or treatment
Prescription payment kiosks are an efficient and safe way for staff to collect payments for prescriptions. Enable customers to pay for their prescriptions 24/7 and capture lost revenue in busy hospitals, out-of-hours services and emergency departments.
- eliminate the need for cashiers and reduce staff pressure
- reduce wait times and customer complaint volumes
- meet ISO, PCI-DSS and cash compliance standards
- increase the safety of staff by going totally cashless
- quickly view transactional data and real-time reports
"On-site training is provided on the day of installation, and our friendly support team are only ever a phone call away." – Ben Wileman, EasyPay Network Director
EasyPay’s self-service prescription payment kiosks accept a range of flexible payment methods that can be tailored to your department and patient requirements. A market-leading chip and PIN pad accepts secure contactless, debit and credit card payments. Cash can be accepted in the form of notes or coins, with the option to provide change.
Every EasyPay Network self-service prescription payment kiosk operates a secure and compliant payment platform. As one of the leading suppliers of flexible payment services for the public sector, we ensure these meet the compliance and experience needs of maternity departments and their patients, providing:
- Secure patient identity verification tools
- 3D Secure and PCI DSS compliant payments solutions
- Integrates with your existing financial systems
- Live payment data with sophisticated reporting tools
- Cloud-based platform for maximum security and compliance
- Unrivalled fraud detection and prevention features
Our partnership with Capita allows our customers to benefit from the very best in payment services
Our competitive support packages can be tailored to suit your requirements, and include a dedicated support telephone number to report any faults or queries.
Most faults are fixed remotely, keeping disruption to a minimum. If we are unable to fix it remotely we will send out one of our highly skilled engineers within 24 hours.Contact EasyPay Network