Take cashless donations and enable contactless fundraising with our payment kiosks for charitable organisations.
EasyPay self-service payment kiosks enable charities and fundraising organisations to take convenient cashless donations. The compact kiosk design can be placed on countertops and in high-traffic areas for maximum exposure. And, our payment kiosks are portable – enabling contactless donations to be taken anywhere, anytime.
- Take one-off payments and set up regular donations
- Secure and GDPR compliant charity payment kiosks
- Enable Gift Aid for a 25% extra contribution
- User-friendly interface with HD touchscreen
- Secure card or contactless payments via Capita
"After having the kiosk in for just over 1 month I am pleased to say that we have generated back over half of what the investment rate was for the kiosk" - Tonya Chalker, Fundraising Manager for Homerton Hope Charity
Cashless payment kiosks are fantastic way of fundraising and generating additional income for charities. As well as providing patrons with a more convenient way to donate, EasyPay Network’s contactless donation solutions allow charities to expand their reach and increase awareness of their cause.
- Raise awareness in a variety of placements
- Collect more donations, quickly and securely
- Branded digital and external artwork provided
- Create additional revenue with on-screen advertising
- Full 4G connectivity for increased portability
"Our kiosk is perfect for collecting donations safely and effortlessly, and publicising our upcoming events.” – Kila Redfearn, Head of Fundraising for Blue Skies Hospitals Fund
EasyPay’s portable payment kiosks accept a range of flexible payment methods, allowing for easy, instant donations and payments to be taken. The market leading chip and PIN pad accepts contactless, debit and credit card payments, with all transactions backed by the security of Capita.
All of our cashless payment kiosks run on EasyPay’s bespoke software – a user-friendly and streamlined interface that can be customised to meet the needs of your charity or fundraising organisation.
- Bespoke donor and administrator interfaces
- Quickly view transactional data and real-time reports
- Future-proof with free on-going software updates
- Integrates with your existing systems and databases
Customisable donor and administrator interfaces, with free lifetime software updates
EasyPay’s charity donation kiosks take payment using the trusted Capita Pay360 payment platform. The range of secure features included makes it the ideal solution for fundraising organisations and their donors.
- Live payment data and sophisticated reporting tools
- 3D Secure and PCI DSS compliant payments solutions
- Automate and schedule recurring payments
- Cloud-based platform (Microsoft Azure) for maximum security and compliance
- Unrivalled fraud detection and prevention features
- Integrates fully with over 500 third party systems
Our partnership with Capita allows our customers to benefit from the very best in payment services
Our competitive support packages can be tailored to suit your requirements, and include a dedicated support telephone number to report any faults or queries.
Most faults are fixed remotely, keeping disruption to a minimum. If we are unable to fix it remotely we will send out one of our highly skilled engineers within 24 hours.Contact Support
"The ongoing service support EasyPay have provided since we went live has been excellent - nothing has been too much trouble." – Rob Aldous, Fundraising Manager for Kingston Hospital Charity
"We’ve been rushed off our feet the past few months, but thanks to EasyPay we’ve been able to keep our donation kiosk adverts up-to-date quickly and easily. During this time, when fundraising can be more challenging, our kiosk is perfect for collecting donations safely and effortlessly, and publicising our upcoming events."
EasyPay’s payment kiosk solutions provide you with a secure means of collecting automated payments in any scenario – including ultrasound scans, prescriptions payments, council bills, and charitable donations. Our bespoke solutions can be implemented within any sector to cut costs or improve staff efficiencies.