Self-service payment kiosks that enable customers to pay for a variety of council services in an instant.
EasyPay self-service payment kiosks offer an easy and convenient way for your customers to pay for council services. The simple touchscreen interface enables them to choose from your specified services, including council tax, utilities, fines, bills and business rates, and to pay on the spot using cash, card or contactless payment methods.
- Reduce queues, waiting times and complaints
- User-friendly touchscreen interface
- Improve customer experience and satisfaction
- Pay securely with cash, card, or contactless
Securely collect automated payments and generate additional revenue with clear audit trails
Self-service payment kiosks are a proven cost-saving, income-generating solution for councils and local government. Providing customers with a more convenient way to pay for council services allows you to make more efficient use of your resources, whilst increasing revenue.
- Reduce employee workload and increase efficiency
- Collect more payments, quickly and securely
- Reduce your overall transaction costs
- Create additional revenue with on-screen advertising
- Increase staff morale and reduce customer complaints
"Our kiosks give customers the freedom to choose and pay for services, without the assistance of a member of staff." – Ben Wileman, EasyPay Network Director
EasyPay Network offers a range of payment kiosk options to suit your requirements. From wall mounted solutions to compact counter top options, all of our payment kiosks include everything you require to take council service payments safely and securely.
- HD touchscreen with custom payment options
- Card, cash and contactless payments accepted
- Bespoke digital and external artwork provided
- Wall mounted, freestanding & counter top kiosks
- Featuring secure Capita 360 payment services
A range of compact wall mounted and counter top payment kiosk that take secure cash, card, and contactless payments
EasyPay’s wall mounted payment kiosks accept a range of flexible payment methods that can be tailored to your business and user requirements. A market leading chip and PIN pad accepts contactless, debit and credit card payments, with all transactions backed by the security of Capita. Cash can be accepted in the form of notes or coins, with the option to provide change.
All of our council payment kiosks utilise the Capita Pay360 secure payment platform. This includes a range of flexible payment services that are ideal for the needs of councils and their payees, including:
- Real-time balance information for customers
- Live payment data with sophisticated reporting tools
- A consolidated view across all payment channels
- Automate and schedule recurring payments
- Cloud-based platform (Microsoft Azure) for maximum security and compliance
- Unrivalled fraud detection and prevention features
- Integrates fully with over 500 third party systems
Our partnership with Capita allows our customers to benefit from the very best in payment services
All of our payment kiosks run on EasyPay’s bespoke software – a user-friendly and streamlined interface that can be customised to meet your operational needs, and those of your customers.
- Bespoke customer and administrator interfaces
- Quickly view transactional data and real-time reports
- Future-proof with free on-going software updates
- Integrates with your existing systems and databases
Customisable user and administrator interfaces, with free lifetime software updates
Our competitive support packages can be tailored to suit your requirements, and include a dedicated support telephone number to report any faults or queries.
Most faults are fixed remotely, keeping disruption to a minimum. If we are unable to fix it remotely we will send out one of our highly skilled engineers within 24 hours.Contact Support
"EasyPay have been exceptionally supportive, particularly around training and troubleshooting with our teams." – Matthew Pomeroy, Clinical General Manager at Northwick Park A&E
"The kiosk works so well now we can accept notes and card payments, we don’t have to spend lots of time counting change. It’s so much quicker with the audit print out as we can match the sales up so much faster."
EasyPay’s payment kiosk solutions provide you with a secure means of collecting automated payments in any scenario – including ultrasound scans, prescriptions payments, council bills, and charitable donations. Our bespoke solutions can be implemented within any sector to cut costs or improve staff efficiencies.