Self-service contactless council payment kiosks. Enable customers to pay for a variety of local authority services in an instant.
EasyPay Network’s self-service payment kiosks offer an easy and convenient way for customers to pay for council and local authority services. The simple touchscreen interface enables them to choose from your specified services, and to pay on the spot using secure card or contactless payment methods.
- User-friendly touchscreen interface
- Pay for any council service, including council tax, school meals, utilities, fines, bills and business rates
- Improve customer experience and satisfaction
- Create a COVID-19 secure environment and increase compliance with social distancing guidelines
- Enable customers to log their details with Test and Trace
- Pay securely with card or contactless methods
Securely collect automated payments and generate additional revenue with clear audit trails
Self-service payment kiosks are a proven cost-saving, income-generating solution for councils and local government. Providing customers with a more convenient way to pay for council services allows you to make more efficient use of your resources, whilst increasing revenue.
- Reduce employee workload and increase efficiency
- Collect more payments, quickly and securely
- Reduce your overall transaction costs
- Create additional revenue with on-screen advertising
- Increase staff morale and reduce customer complaints
"Remote access for supervisors is something we never had before, but now real-time visuals on our own PCs allow us to remotely monitor the kiosk statuses, freeing up availability to work on other tasks." – Christian Walton, Chesterfield Borough Council
EasyPay Network offers a range of council payment kiosk options to suit your requirements. From wall mounted solutions to compact counter top options, all of our payment kiosks include everything you require to take payments safely and securely.
- HD touchscreen with custom payment options
- Card and contactless payments accepted
- Bespoke digital and external artwork provided
- Wall mounted, freestanding & counter top kiosks
- Featuring secure Capita 360 payment services
A range of wall mounted kiosks and compact counter top payment machines that take secure card and contactless payments
EasyPay’s self-service payment kiosks for councils accept a range of flexible payment methods that can be tailored to your organisation and user requirements. A market leading chip and PIN pad accepts contactless, debit and credit card payments, with all transactions backed by the security of Capita.
All of our council payment kiosks utilise the Capita Pay360 secure payment platform. This includes a range of flexible payment services that are ideal for the needs of councils and their payees, including:
- Real-time balance information for customers
- Live payment data with sophisticated reporting tools
- A consolidated view across all payment channels
- Automate and schedule recurring payments
- Cloud-based platform (Microsoft Azure) for maximum security and compliance
- Unrivalled fraud detection and prevention features
- Integrates fully with over 500 third party systems
Our partnership with Capita allows councils and local authorities to benefit from the very best in secure payment services
All of our payment kiosks run on EasyPay’s bespoke software – a user-friendly and streamlined interface that can be customised to meet your operational needs, and those of your customers.
- Bespoke customer and administrator interfaces
- Quickly view transactional data and real-time reports
- Future-proof with free on-going software updates
- Integrates with your existing systems and databases
- Enable visitors to log their details with Test and Trace
Customisable user and administrator interfaces, with free lifetime software updates
Our competitive support packages can be tailored to suit your requirements, and include a dedicated support telephone number to report any faults or queries.
Most faults are fixed remotely, keeping disruption to a minimum. If we are unable to fix it remotely we will send out one of our highly skilled engineers within 24 hours.Book a Demo
"I have found communication to be regular and clear, efforts to resolve issues first class, and overall professionalism to be excellent." – Christian Walton, Chesterfield Borough Council
"EasyPay Network have provided improvements to our existing kiosks that should make the customer’s journey better, as well as to create efficiencies in our own day-to-day working. Remote access for supervisors is something we never had before, but now real-time visuals on our own PCs allow us to remotely monitor the kiosk statuses, freeing up availability to work on other tasks. EasyPay Network are a knowledgeable company who are forward thinking, looking at ways to make technology work for us and our customers."
EasyPay’s payment kiosk solutions provide you with a secure means of collecting automated payments in any scenario – including ultrasound scans, prescriptions payments, council bills, and charitable donations. Our bespoke solutions can be implemented within any sector to cut costs or improve staff efficiencies.