Customisable self-service payment kiosks for hospitals, pharmacies, GP surgeries and healthcare settings. Trusted by over half of England’s NHS hospitals.
Our self-service payment kiosks offer patients a straightforward means of paying for healthcare and hospital services, including prescriptions, equipment, ultrasound scans, and parking. The simple touchscreen interface is tailored to the options you wish to offer, and allows users to make instant, secure payments using cash, card or contactless methods.
- Ideal for hospitals, maternity and radiology departments, A&E, pharmacies, GP surgeries, and other healthcare settings
- Pay for prescriptions, medical equipment, maternity scans, parking, and more
- Simple, user-friendly touchscreen interface
- Minimise patient contact to support social distancing
- Pay securely with cash, card, or contactless
- Trusted by over half of England’s NHS hospitals
"The kiosks represent a cost effective way to increase our revenue collection for prescription payments." – Matthew Pomeroy, Clinical General Manager at Northwick Park A&E
Self-service payment kiosks are an efficient way for hospitals and healthcare settings to securely capture lost income and generate additional revenue from services. Their range of features also help streamline operations to increase efficiency and compliance.
- Integrate with the PACS database and enable patients to check-in with minimal contact
- Verify patient ID to determine whether they qualify for free prescriptions or treatment
- Increase efficiency and reduce pressure on resources
- Meet ISO, PCI-DSS and cash compliance standards
- Reduce queues, waiting times and complaints
- Display patient messages, announcements, guidance and advertisements
One average, our payment kiosks pay for themselves within just 3 weeks
Our self-service payment kiosks are tailored to meet the needs of your hospital or healthcare setting. We offer a number of products for different placements and environments, including wall mounted solutions, compact counter top options, and portable payment kiosks – equipped to take safe and secure payments.
- HD touchscreen with customisable interface
- Card, cash and contactless payments accepted
- Secure administrator interface and cash handling
- Wall mounted, freestanding & counter top kiosks
- Featuring secure Capita Pay360 payment services
"Our birth centre machine, which paid for itself in the first 3 months, has generated clear profit already." – Judith Cuthbert, Lead Sonographer at Royal Bolton Hospital
EasyPay’s wall mounted payment kiosks accept a range of flexible payment methods that can be tailored to your healthcare setting and patient requirements. A market leading chip and PIN pad accepts contactless, debit and credit card payments, with all transactions backed by the security of Capita. Cash can be accepted in the form of notes or coins, with the option to provide change.
All EasyPay Network self-service kiosks run on our bespoke software. The user-friendly interface is built to enable complete customisation, to meet the needs of your staff, clinicians, patients, and customers.
- Customisable patient and administrator interfaces
- Quickly view transactional data and real-time reports
- Futureproof with free on-going software updates
- Integrates with your existing systems and databases
"On-site training is provided on the day of installation, and our friendly support team are only ever a phone call away." – Ben Wileman, EasyPay Network Director
Every EasyPay Network self-service kiosk is backed by the security of the Capita Pay360 payment platform. As one of the leading suppliers of flexible payment services for the public sector, Capita Pay360 meets the compliance and experience needs of hospitals and healthcare providers, delivering:
- Secure patient identity verification tools
- 3D Secure and PCI DSS compliant payments solutions
- Integrates with your existing financial systems
- Live payment data with sophisticated reporting tools
- Cloud-based platform (Microsoft Azure) for maximum security and compliance
- Unrivalled fraud detection and prevention features
Our partnership with Capita allows our customers to benefit from the very best in payment services
Our competitive support packages can be tailored to suit your requirements, and include a dedicated support telephone number to report any faults or queries.
Most faults are fixed remotely, keeping disruption to a minimum. If we are unable to fix it remotely we will send out one of our highly skilled engineers within 24 hours.Contact EasyPay Network