Don’t leave yourself vulnerable to failures and faults. Let EasyPay Network take operational ownership of your existing Banking Automation payment kiosks.
With Banking Automation no longer offering ongoing management, support and servicing for their self-service payment kiosks, you might be left feeling uncertain about the future and longevity of your investment.
But there’s no need to scrap your existing hardware, or to remain vulnerable to failures and faults. EasyPay Network can take operational ownership of your existing payment kiosks and provide a bespoke package of technical support and management.
- Hardware upgrades for your existing Banking Automation machines
- A bespoke user interface with remote access and real-time reporting
- Integrate your existing systems and databases, including Capita
24/7 technical support packages and expert management for your existing Banking Automation kiosks
We take your existing Banking Automation kiosks and run them on EasyPay’s bespoke software, featuring fully customisable, user-friendly administrator and customer interfaces. Quickly view transactional data and real-time reports like never before.
Our simple, user-friendly interface offers an easy and convenient way for customers to make secure, on-the-spot payments for the services you specify, including council tax, school meals, utilities, fines, bills, and business rates.EasyPay Software
Over 60% of patients paying for ultrasound images at an EasyPay kiosk buy multiple copies of their scan picture
Chesterfield Borough Council chose EasyPay Network to take operational ownership of their existing Banking Automation payment kiosks, and to provide a bespoke package of technical support and management.
- Three payment kiosks generate over £6 million in revenue per year
- Working with existing machines rather than buying new has yielded a large cost saving
- Internal hardware upgraded and machine components serviced
- Creation of a fully bespoke payment kiosk software, user interface and online portal
- Increased functionality and services for kiosk users and the Council Revenue Team
- Kiosks are now integrated with AIM and Capita’s Income Management System
- Full package of 24/7 on-going support from our expert kiosk technicians
"Remote access for supervisors is something we never had before, but now real-time visuals on our own PCs allow us to remotely monitor the kiosk statuses" Christian Walton, Head of Customer Services
EasyPay Network’s services are completely tailored to your needs. A dedicated account manager will work with you to understand your goals, and develop and implement bespoke solutions to meet your specifications.
Our competitive support packages can be tailored to suit your requirements, and include a dedicated support telephone number to report any faults or queries. Most faults are fixed remotely, keeping disruption to a minimum. If we are unable to fix it remotely we will send out one of our highly skilled engineers within 24 hours.Contact EasyPay Network
"EasyPay have been exceptionally supportive, particularly around training and troubleshooting with our teams." – Matthew Pomeroy, Clinical General Manager at Northwick Park A&E
All our Council payment kiosks utilise the Capita Pay360 secure payment platform. This includes a range of flexible payment services that are ideal for the needs of councils and their payees, including:
- Capita Pay360 Payment Services
- Real-time balance information for customers
- Live payment data with sophisticated reporting tools
- A consolidated view across all payment channels
- Automate and schedule recurring payments
- Cloud-based platform (Microsoft Azure) for maximum security and compliance
- Unrivalled fraud detection and prevention features
- Integrates fully with over 500 third-party systems